Does Samsung A5 have dual-SIM?
Galaxy A5 (2017, Dual Sim)
How can I use dual-SIM in Samsung A5?
How do I use dual SIM or USIM cards on my Galaxy A5?
- On the Home screen, tap “Apps”
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “SIM card manager”
- Tap one or both of the switches for the SIM or USIM cards and drag the activation bar to the right to activate them.
Is Samsung Galaxy A5 dual-SIM or single SIM?
The Samsung Galaxy A5 is a single SIM (GSM) mobile that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The Samsung Galaxy A5 measures 139.30 x 69.70 x 6.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 123.00 grams.
How do I know if my Android phone is dual-SIM?
To see if the phone your using is dual-SIM, go into your phone’s Settings app. Tap on Network and internet. The SIM cards option should be right below Airplane mode. If you see that the option shows you two slots for a SIM card, your phone is Dual-SIM.
Does Samsung support dual SIM?
Depending on the country/region and carrier, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+ and Galaxy Fold are either a dual SIM model or single SIM model. With the dual SIM Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10 LTE, and Note10+ LTE models, you can use two SIM cards at the same time.
How do I switch between dual SIM cards in Samsung?
To switch between SIM cards through the settings menu:
- Open the Settings app, then tap Connections.
- Tap SIM Card Manager.
- Tap Calls, Text Messages or Mobile data.
- Tap the SIM card you would like to switch to.
How do I know if my phone is dual SIM for android programmatically?
Few ways I can think of are:
- Dialing an USSD code and tracing the logs for IMEI number (I tried this with *139# in India. It worked.)
- Storing the SIM serial number and/or IMSI for the SIM.
- By dialing *06# you will get to see both IMEI numbers.
Can dual SIM phones be on different networks?
Can I use multiple networks on a dual SIM phone? You can technically use two different SIM networks on the same phone. But, like with a single SIM, some phones are locked to the network provider. So you’ll need to take this into consideration when buying the phone.
Which Samsung is dual SIM?
How do I switch between dual SIM cards?
Depending on your device, press on the option to change the default SIM or tap the box corresponding to the SIM that you want to use. On the next screen, tap on a SIM to select it or confirm your choice by tapping Switch.