How can I edit my submitted PAN application?
1. STEPS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Applicant will fill PAN Change Request Form online and submit the form.
- If the data submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicant shall rectify the error(s) and re-submit the form.
How do I resolve discrepancy in my PAN card application form?
PAN Card Rejection
- Discrepancy in the PAN Application form.
- Discrepancy in the Supporting Documents Submitted.
- Points to keep in Mind in Order to Avoid Rejection of PAN Application.
- Do not use initials while filling up the “name” fields in the PAN application form.
- Do Mention your PIN Code in the Application form.
How can I correct my name in PAN card?
First, you need to open any browser and visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. On the new screen, you need to select Apply Online and then Under Application Type, select Changes or correction in existing PAN Data/ Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN data).
How can I edit my PAN application after paying UTI?
Steps to Apply for Change/Correction in PAN
- Visit the UTIITSL portal.
- Select For PAN Cards > Apply PAN Card.
- Select “Change/Correction in PAN Card“.
- Select “Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card Details“
- Select the form of forwarding the documents.
- Select the mode of PAN card & Submit.
What are the documents required for correction in PAN card?
Following documents are required to be submitted along-with the form:
- Proof of PAN (the one currently in use – mentioned at the top of the application) if available;
- Proof of Identity;
- Proof of Address;
- Proof of Date of Birth (for Individual and Karta of HUF)
- Proof in support of changes sought*, if any;
What is the fees for correction in PAN card?
The fee for Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data is 96.00 ( 85.00 application charge + 12.36% Service Tax). Demand draft / cheque shall be in favour of ‘NSDL – PAN’. Name of the applicant and the acknowledgment number should be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft / cheque.
Can PAN Card be rejected?
Due to wrong or incomplete submission of documents and/or information, PAN Card applications can get rejected. Individuals as well as collective entities like trusts, companies, agencies, HUFs, etc. face issues of PAN application rejection.
Can I surrender my PAN Card and apply for new one?
Can one cancel their PAN Card application and reapply for a new one? No, one cannot cancel their PAN application and apply for a new one. Only if an assessee has been inadvertently allotted an additional PAN, can they make an application request to surrender/modify the additional one.
What is the charges for name correction in PAN card?
Which is better NSDL or Utiitsl?
Both the company take almost same processing time for PAN Application and both offers online services too, But NSDL has more office and franchise in India also courier services are also better on NSDL, NSDL portals has edge over the UTI portal in some basics offerings.
How can I edit my PAN application online?
Visit NSDL Online by clicking here: Select ‘PAN correction’ option from the ‘application type’ dropdown, and fill out your personal details. After submitting, you will be redirected to a new page. A token number will be generated and displayed to the applicant before filling the form.