How can I get my money back from Airtel money?
You can contact us at [email protected] and provide your email id and mobile number or call us from your registered mobile number at Airtel customers dial in 400 and Non Airtel customers dial in 8800688006. Your wallet will be blocked and balance amount will be refunded back to you.
How can I talk to Airtel customer care?
Airtel Customer Care Number – Contact Us @121.
How do I email a complaint to Airtel?
If you wish to check your Airtel account balance, make prepaid or postpaid payments, or handle your connections, Airtel App has it all available at your fingertips….Airtel Customer Care Numbers For Prepaid & Postpaid Customers.
|Airtel Complaint Number||198|
|Airtel Complaint Mail Id||[email protected]|
How can I complain to Airtel thanks app?
Airtel Customer Support details
- Toll free Telephone number. Airtel customers can call the 24-hr customer service centre at 121, or call the customer care numbers given below from the Airtel landline to register your complaint.
- E-Mail. Airtel Complaints can also be emailed at [email protected]
- Grievance Addressal.
How can I get 50 cashback on Airtel?
How to Get upto 50% Cashback on Recharge/Bill payments at My Airtel App:
- Download My Airtel App.
- Open app.
- Sign up or Sign In.
- Initiate a Airtel Recharge or Bill Payment. ( No Promocode required)
- Pay the amount using any of the payment mode.
- You will get upto 50% cashback in your Airtel Wallet within 2 working days.
How can I talk to Airtel payment bank executive?
- Call Center: For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply).
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.airtel.in/bank.
- Address:Airtel Payments Bank, 1st Floor, Tower B, Plot No-16, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Gurugram – 122001.
How can I talk to Airtel executive 2020?
How can I talk to an Airtel customer care executive directly? From your mobile, dial 121 and follow the instructions that will help you to speak to a customer care executive.
What is Airtel helpline number?
|TN / Chennai||9894198941|
How can I get Airtel 100 cashback?
How to Get upto Rs.100 Cashback from My Airtel App:
- Download My Airtel App.
- Open app.
- Sign up for a new account.
- Initiate a Airtel Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 200 or more.
- Pay the amount.
- You will get the Rs 100 Cashback in your Airtel wallet within 3 working days.
What is the Airtel Money?
Airtel Money – our digital wallet – is one such product that allows our customers to recharge, pay bills, shop online and do much more in just a click. …
What to do if you have a complaint with Airtel?
Airtel aims to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. In case you don’t get satisfactory resolution of your query/complaint at the customer service centre, you can contact airtel customer care and get in touch with our Nodal Team with your complaint reference number and details of grievance.
How to contact Airtel postpaid phone number?
PREPAID AND POSTPAID For Queries and Requests: Dial 121 For Complaints: Dial 198 Email us at: [email protected] Call us at 121 Email us at: [email protected] Dial 12150 from your Registered Telephone Number. Alternatively, you can also reach us through our localised call centre numbers.
Where can I Check my Airtel account balance?
Registered Office address: Bharti Crescent, 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, Phase – II, New Delhi – 110070 CIN: U65100DL2010PLC201058 Name: Airtel Payments Bank Limited To check the account balance, customers can give a missed call to the Airtel Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number 9971199711.
How long does it take to get reference number for Airtel?
The appeal should be filed within 90 days of expiry of the complaint or request resolution time specified by the complaint centre. The Appellate Authority will provide a Unique Reference Number within 3 days of reporting the issue.