How do I find my SLT username and Password?
Click View Technical Details under the heading General. Click Select next to the service you need the details for. The Internet Access section contains your Broadband Username and Password.
How I change the Password of wifi?
How to change your Router’s Wi‑Fi password
- Open your browser to the configuration page of your router:
- Enter your router’s username and password details:
- Open the Wireless section:
- Change the password:
- Set your security type:
- Save your settings:
How can I check my SLT WIFI usage?
You can check your usage volume through the usage meter on www.sltnet.lk web site.
How do I change my 192.168 8.1 password?
Configure Your Router With 192.168. 8.1
- Go to the general settings menu.
- Choose the router password or similarly-named option.
- Enter your desired password.
- Save the changes.
Where do I find my password for my WIFI?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
How do I log into my SLT account?
Enter your Welcome to Sri Lanka Telecom username. Enter the password that accompanies your username.
How do I find my broadband password?
Right-click on your wireless network, then select “Properties” from the pop-up menu. Click the “Security” tab in the “Wireless Properties” window. Select the check box next to “Show characters” to reveal the broadband password in the “Network security key” box.
How do I change my 192.168 11 password?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How can I know my SLT bill amount?
Bill balance & past payments
- Online bill view. MyBill for registered usersMyBill portal.
- Automated IVR self-service. Call0112 12 12 12.
- 1212 SMS self-service. Account balance & last paymentSSSBILL10 digit telephone number.
What is SLT free data?
SLT now offers free unlimited data for Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO and Telegram making it easier for you to stay closer to your friends, family and relatives in this time of need, using easiest and quickest ways of communication without draining your standard data package.