How do I fix aptio setup utility on ASUS laptop?
If you’re not sure how to reset BIOS settings, follow the instructions below:
- Restart your PC.
- The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.
- Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.
- Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.
- Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.
How do I get rid of aptio setup utility on ASUS?
Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.
- Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select ‘Launch CSM’ and change to enable.
- Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select ‘secure Boot Control’ and change to disable.
- Select Save & Exit and press ‘yes’.
How do I fix aptio setup utility?
Reboot PC and press F2/F9/Del to enter Aptio Boot Menu. Go to Security, expand “Secure Boot Menu”, disable it. Save the changes and exit Aptio, then restart the computer. If the problem continues, re-enter Aptio, go to Boot, and disable “Secure Boot and Fast Boot”.
How do I force my Asus into BIOS?
You can access the BIOS from the boot screen using a specific keyboard combination.
- Turn on the computer or click “Start,” point to “Shut Down” and then click “Restart.”
- Press “Del” when the ASUS logo appears on the screen to enter the BIOS.
How do I set up my Asus laptop?
- Start the Windows setup. Turn on your laptop and start the Windows setup.
- WiFi – connecting to a network.
- The fine print.
- Log in with a Microsoft account.
- Set your username and password.
- Privacy settings.
- Registration and protection.
- Getting started.
How do you set up utility?
With that information in mind, here’s how to set up utilities so they’re ready to go on move-in day.
- Determine Who Your Providers Are (3 to 4 weeks before your move)
- Contact Utility Companies (2 weeks before your move)
- Check That Utilities Have Been Successfully Turned Off/On (moving day)
How do I get rid of aptio setup utility?
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the “boot” menu and then select “Launch CSM” and change it to “enable”.
- Next select the “Security” menu and then select “secure Boot Control” and change to “disable”.
- Now select “Save & Exit” and press “yes”.
What causes aptio setup utility?
Aptio is American Megatrend’s name for their UEFI, so you could say their marketing department was responsible for it. If your unasked question is why does it show up instead of booting, the answer is because it is unable to find anything to boot from so your drive is corrupted or dead.
How do I fix UEFI BIOS utility ASUS?
Enter UEFI Setup to enable CSM or Legacy BIOS. Press “Del” when the ASUS logo appears on the screen to enter the BIOS. Press “Ctrl-Alt-Del” to restart the computer if the PC boots to Windows before loading the setup program. If this fails then I would reinstall to avoid future problems.
How do I get Asus boot options?
After entering the BIOS configuration, press Hotkey[F8] or use the cursor to click [Boot Menu] that the screen displayed①. Select USB flash drive/CD-ROM in Boot Menu that you want to use②, then press Enter key to boot the system from USB flash drive/CD-ROM.
How can I get my Asus computer to boot into Aptio?
Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the Security Expand the Secure Boot menu section and disable Secure Boot. Navigate to the Save & Exit tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility, restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
How do I get rid of Aptio setup utility?
To get rid of the setup utility, you need to follow these instructions below: Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window. Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.
What’s the difference between UEFI and Aptio setup utility?
UEFI, a similar term, is an improved version of BIOS Legacy mode and it also needs a configuration utility to access it, like BIOS. Aptio Setup Utility is a kind of BIOS setup utility that is developed by American Megatrends. And it comes bundled with almost all ASUS computers including laptops and desktops.
How do I disable Secure Boot on Aptio?
Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled. Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again. Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.