How do I fix Google Play download error?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. App info or See all apps.
- Tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage or Storage & cache. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage Clear all data. OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
Why does Play Store keep failing to download?
With problems downloading and installing the application, you must clear the cache and data of the Play Store app. If that does not work, uninstall the updates. If it still does not work, turn off your SD card by going to Settings> Memory / Storage). Return to the Play Store and try to install the app.
What is a Google Play error?
When you download apps or games from Google Play, the official Android store for apps, games, movies, and more, you may occasionally run into errors. Google Play Store errors occur if you have problems with your device, your internet connection, or Google Play Services.
How do I fix a pending download error?
Fixing Play Store “Download Pending” Error
- Check app download preference.
- Check your internet connection.
- Clear Play Store cache and storage data.
- Check your phone storage.
- Stop other downloads.
- Disable VPN on your Android device.
- Check for Android date and time issue.
- Download app from browser.
Why is my phone not downloading anything?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again. Welcome to Android Central!
Why is my Google app not working?
Clearing cache from the Google app can be a great way to fix the app. Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How do I fix Google Play store error?
Try the following workarounds to fix the Google Play Store errors.
- Make sure your date and time are set correctly.
- Clear the Google Play Store cache.
- Clear the Google Play Store data.
- Remove your Google account and then add it again.
How do I fix Google errors?
Resolve Google Play Store Errors
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
Why are my apps pending and not downloading?
Clear Google Play app cache and data Clearing the Google Play Store app cache often solves a lot of problems, download pending issues included. Make sure Google Play is closed, and then hit the Clear Cache button. If you don’t want to repeat steps, you can clear the data as well.
What do I do if my phone wont let me download apps?
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem and download apps again on your Android.
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Clear the Play Store’s cache and data.
- Force stop the app.
- Uninstall the Play Store’s updates — then reinstall.
Why app is not installing?
Clear the Google Play Store data If cleaning the cache of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services doesn’t resolve the issue, try clearing the Google Play Store data: Open the Settings menu on your device. Go to Apps or Application Manager. Tap the Clear data button.