How do you registered a company in Multan?
Below are the following steps involved in the registration of company.
- Company Name Reservation.
- Digital Signature from NIFT.
- Submission of Document.
- Form 1.
- Form 21.
- From 29.
How can I register a company name in Pakistan?
How to register a company in Pakistan
- Step 1: Approval of Company Name. This is the first step of company registration in Pakistan is choosing the company’s name.
- Step 2: Submission of Documents.
- Step 3: Certificate of Incorporation.
- Step 4: Deposit of Shares.
- Step 5: Registration of Income, Sales, and Professional Taxes.
How can I register my small business in Pakistan?
How to Register a Company in Pakistan?
- Name your company and Get it approved.
- Pay the fees for incorporation and Register your company.
- Get Digital Signature and Make a Company Seal.
- Register for Income, Sales and Professional Taxes.
- Register with ESSI and EOBI.
- Register with the Labor Department of the District.
How do I register with SECP online?
- For online submission, the user shall create account (user name and password) under user registration system of eServices and generate PIN for signing the application.
- Submit application by 1200 hours for same day processing.
- Enter data in online form.
- Sign the form using PIN.
- Submit the process.
How do I get a company registration certificate?
- Step 1: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN) This is the first step to get you started.
- Step 2: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 3: New user registration on the MCA website.
- Step 4: Application for a company incorporation certificate.
How much does it cost to register a Pvt Ltd company?
The Cost of Incorporation / Registration of Pvt Ltd Company would vary from INR 6,000/- to INR 30,000/- depending upon the No. of Directors, No. of members, authorized share capital and Professional fees. Professional fees may depend upon the complexity of the task.
What business can I start with 50000 rupees in Pakistan?
Ten small businesses you can start with just 50k in Pakistan
- Barber Shop: (Investment Required = 30,000 to 50,000)
- Photography Services: (Investment Required= 40,000 to 50,000)
- Web Development Services: (Investment Required = 15,000 to 30,000)
- Home Tuition: (Investment Required = 5000 to 10,000)
What documents are required for SECP registration?
b. Documents for registration of a limited company
- Copy of national identity card or passport, in case of foreigner, of each subscriber and witness to the memorandum and article of association,
- Memorandum and articles of association:
How to register a public limited company in Pakistan?
There are two types of public limited companies in Pakistan, unlisted and listed. The procedure of registering a public limited company is same as above. However, they may require you to submit more documents. This is the first step of company registration in Pakistan is choosing the company’s name.
Which is the last step of company registration in Pakistan?
After the registration, shareholders must deposit their corresponding amount of shares to the company’s bank account. In conclusion, the last step of company registration in Pakistan is the registration with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and issuance of a national tax number (NTN).
How is a certificate of incorporation issued in Pakistan?
After submitting the documents, the SECP evaluates them. They check their validity. A digital signature is granted by the National Institutional Facilitation Technologies (NIFT) and can be acquired through the SECP. Also, they issue the certificate of incorporation. Presentation of the company may be needed.
Who are the shareholders of a company in Pakistan?
The shareholders can be of any nationality, except for Israeli nationals. There are two types of share capitals in Pakistan, paid-up capital and authorized capital. Both capitals must be declared in the Articles of Association when you register your company. Paid up capital is the amount of money that the company receives from its shareholders.