How do you say fun in German?
Since the word “fun” is used very often, I will show you four ways to use this word the right way:
- Spaß haben (to have fun) You can say „Ich habe Spaß” if you want to express that you are having fun.
- Spaß machen (to be fun) Some things as for instance dancing can be fun.
- Spaßig sein (to be fun)
How do you say cool in German slang?
Geil. Geil is a word used to describe anything you feel is cool, tasty or an interesting surprise.
What are some common phrases in Germany?
10 common German phrases: the basics
- Hallo (Hello)
- Tschüss (Bye)
- Bitte (Please)
- Danke (Thanks)
- Entschuldigung (Excuse me)
- Sorry (Sorry)
- Formal: Können Sie mir helfen?; informal: Kannst du mir helfen? (Can you help me?)
- Formal: Sprechen Sie English?; informal: In Sprichst du Englisch? (Do you speak English?)
What do you do for fun in German?
what do you do for fun? means: what are your hobbies? Was machst du in deiner Freizeit?
How do you say cheers in German when drinking?
1. “Prost! “ Translation: “Cheers!
How do you say good trip in German?
“Gute Reise” which means “Have a nice trip”.
How do you flirt in German?
Right! This is why we have listed some of our best phrases you can use to flirt in German with your crush or partner….16 TOP PHRASES USED WHEN FLIRTING IN GERMAN.
|Du siehst einfach umwerfend aus!||You simply look stunning|
|Ich möchte immer bei dir sein!||I want to be with you forever!|
Can we survive in Germany with English?
Long story short: You can survive in Germany without knowing the German language; most Germans speak English, the train usually runs announcements in English and in restaurants or bars, waiters and waitresses often speak English, especially in the city center.
What is the most famous German saying?
15 Wonderful Wisdom Quotes Straight from Germany
- Übung macht den Meister (Practice makes perfect)
- Bald reif hält nicht steif (Early ripe, early rotten)
- Nur die Harten kommen in den Garten (Only the strongest survive)
- Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei (Everything has an end, only the sausage has two)
What is beer called in Germany?
By far the most popular type of beer in Germany is pilsner, generally known as ‘Pils’. The light-golden beer with the dry hoppy aroma is very popular in the North, West and East.
How do you toast in German?
Prost! Translation: Cheers! Toss on an “Ein Toast!” at the end to encourage a celebratory “bottoms up!” before drinking your Märzen with friends. Fun fact: if you find yourself in Switzerland with a beer in hand, you can substitute “Broscht!” for “Prost!” This is the Swiss-German way to say “Cheers!”