Is there a way to select all photos on iPhone?
You can select multiple photos on your iPhone at once using the “Select” command. The Photos app has a “Select” command on every screen and in every folder, so you can use it anywhere. You can also select all the photos in a folder or all the photos on your iPhone by tapping and dragging your finger around.
How do you select all pictures in Word?
Click on the first picture to select it. Press the CTRL button on your keyboard and hold it. Click on the rest of the pictures. Word will allow selecting multiple pictures.
How do I select all photos on iPhone quickly?
How to Quickly Select Multiple Photos in iOS
- Pictures in the iOS Photos app are automatically sorted into collections by year, date, and location.
- Tap the Select button in the top right of the screen.
- Drag your finger across the photos you want to select.
- Drag down to select an entire row of photos.
How do you select all in Word on iPhone?
- Select a word: Double-tap with one finger.
- Select a sentence: Tap it three times.
- Select a paragraph: Tap it four times.
- Select all text on a page: Double-tap at the start and drag two fingers down the page.
How do you select multiple photos?
Hold the Shift key and hover with the mouse over a thumbnail. When the thumbnails turn blue you can click. Now all pictures from the first to the last selected picture are selected.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
Using iPadOS or iOS 13?
- Open Messages.
- Open a conversation that has photos you wish to save.
- Tap the name(s) at the top of the message and then tap on the “i” button.
- Scroll down to the Photos section and tap See All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Choose which photos you wish to save and once you select them all, tap Save.
How do you select all on Word?
Select all of the text in your document or on your screen by holding down the “Ctrl” key and pressing the letter “A”. 18 Tech Support Reps Are Online! Microsoft Answers Today: 65. Remember the “Select All” shortcut (“Ctrl+A”) by associating the letter “A” with the word “All”.
How do I copy an entire text thread on iPhone?
To copy an entire text conversation, press and hold a message in the conversation until the options appear. Step 3. Click “More” and click the checkbox to select all of the text message conversations. Then tap the “Forward” button.
How do you select everything on iOS?
Usually, you can press-and-hold down anywhere on a page and choose “Select All” from the edit menu, but that functionality is disabled in Safari and WebKit-based browsers by default — including in the latest iOS 14 version.
How do you select multiple pictures on a keyboard?
- Click the first file or folder you want to select.
- Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
How do I select multiple photos in text message?