What do you serve at a wedding BBQ?
Wedding BBQ Buffet Menu Ideas
- Grilled chicken.
- Pork ribs.
- Sirloin steak.
- Smoked brisket.
- Roasted pig.
- Pulled pork.
- Baked beans.
- Corn on the cob.
What goes with pulled pork at a wedding?
What to Serve with Pulled Pork Sandwiches (17 Tempting Sides)
- Jalapeno Cornbread. Anything with barbecue is sure to go well with cornbread.
- Mac & Cheese. Everybody loves mac and cheese!
- Corn Pudding. Take your cornbread a step further by making corn pudding!
- Macaroni Salad.
- Potato Salad.
- Cucumber Salad.
- Baked Beans.
How can I have a cheap backyard wedding?
- Determine Your Budget First.
- Limit # of Guests.
- Host Ceremony/Reception at Private Residence or Public Space.
- Choose 2-3 Top Priorities.
- Look at Alternative Food and Booze Options.
- Ask for Help in Lieu of Gifts.
- DIY Favors, Flowers, and Wedding Party Gifts.
- Shop Second Hand or Vintage for Attire and Decor.
What is good to put on a pulled pork sandwich?
The options included: cole slaw, pickles, roasted bell peppers, sautéed mushrooms, and caramelized onions. Charles loved the cole slaw and pickles, while I preferred to add the roasted peppers, mushrooms, and onions to my sandwich.
What toppings go on pulled pork sandwiches?
The Best Toppings for Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Horseradish Sauce: Mix together sour cream or Greek yogurt with prepared horseradish for a hot flavor bite.
- Classic Coleslaw: A simple slaw with a vinegar tang gives a crunchy bite to these succulent sandwiches.
Is a backyard wedding tacky?
Conclusion. It all boils down to the fact that, if planned meticulously, backyard weddings are never tacky. These days, it’s more about a couple showing everyone they’re in love and enjoying the shared experience of their wedding.