Categories :

What is the purpose of I-912?

What is the purpose of I-912?

What Is the Purpose of Form I-912? You may request a fee waiver if you are unable to pay the filing fees or biometric services fees for an application or petition that is eligible for a fee waiver. When you request a fee waiver, you must clearly demonstrate that you are unable to pay the fees.

Where do I mail my completed I-912 form?

You should mail all your applications/petitions including Form I-912 to the USCIS office specified on the specific form instructions. For example, if you are requesting a fee waiver for Form I-90, send the entire completed package to USCIS P.O. Box 21262 Phoenix, AZ 85036, if sending through USPS.

Can I get a fee waiver for I 130?

The cost to file a Form I-130 is $535 for each qualifying relative applied for. This fee cannot be waived. To help you better understand I-130 petitions, our California immigration lawyers discuss, below: 1.

How much does the N 400 form cost?

$640. (Add the $85 biometric fee for a total of $725, where applicable. See exceptions below.) If you file your Form N-400 online, you may pay your fee online.

How long it takes to approve I-912?

Attach a copy of the letter to your completed I-912 form. Submit I-912 and attached letter with your N-400 application for citizenship. If your fee waiver is approved, you will receive a receipt confirmation letter from USCIS within 1-2 months.

How to file I-912 fee waiver?

Request for Fee Waiver.

  • Sign your fee waiver request. Each person requesting a fee waiver must sign the fee waiver request.
  • Send your fee waiver request with the petition or application for which you are requesting the fee be waived. Do not send a fee waiver request by itself.
  • What is the purpose of Form I-912?

    Form I-912 is used to request a fee waiver for eligible immigration benefit applications and petitions.

    What is a petition for Alien Relative?

    Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative is a form submitted to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (or, in the rare case of Direct Consular Filing , to a US consulate or embassy abroad) by a United States citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident petitioning for an immediate or close relative…