Which watches are the most expensive?
The 20 Most Expensive Watches in the World
- Vacheron Constantin Tour de I’Ile – $1.5 Million.
- Lange & Söhne Grand Complication – $2.5 Million.
- Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 – $2.7 Million.
- Patek Philippe 1928 Single Button Chronograph – $3.6 Million.
- Patek Philippe 5004T – $3.9 Million.
- Rolex Daytona Ref.
Which is the costly watch in the world?
The Patek Philippe’s first and only Grandmaster Chime 6300A-010 was exclusively created for the auction. It fetched the highest price and is now the world’s most expensive watch ever.
Which wrist watch is the most expensive?
What Are The Most Expensive Watches In The World?
- Breguet No.
- Chopard 201-Carat Watch – $25 million.
- Patek Philippe Supercomplication – $24 million.
- Jacob & Co.
- Paul Newman’s Rolex Daytona – $17.8 million.
- Patek Philippe Ref. 1518 – $11.1 million.
- Vacheron Constantin 57260 – $8 million.
- Hublot Big Bang – $5 million.
What are the five most expensive watches in the world?
Top 10 most expensive watches
- 1- Graff Diamonds – Hallucination.
- 2- Graff Diamonds – Fascination.
- 3- Chopard – 201 carats.
- 5- Jacob & Co –Billionaire.
- 6- Patek Philippe – 1518.
- 8- Vacheron Constantin – Kallania.
- 9- Mouawad – Snow White Princess Diamond Watch.
Is Rolex high horology?
Brand Recognition & Popularity As a brand known for “Haute-Horlogerie” (high horology), JLC is in a different class of watch than a Rolex. Rolex is all the way at the top of the food chain as the most recognizable luxury watch brand in the world.
What is the most expensive watch ever sold?
As of June 2019, the most expensive watch/pocket watch ever sold at auction is the Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication, fetching US$23.98 million (23,237,000 CHF) in Geneva on November 11, 2014.
What is the most expensive brand of watch?
The Journe Monopusher Split-Seconds Chronograph is the brand’s most expensive watch which was auctioned at the Only Watch charity auction for $1,167,000 in 2017.
Who has the most expensive watch?
Lange & Söhne’s Grand Complication watch debuted in 2013 and is currently the brand’s most expensive watch. Priced at $2.5 million, this wristwatch, which takes approximately a year to make, gets its value from its multiple complications.
What is the most expensive watch in the world?
As of 2019, the most expensive watch in the world is Graff Diamonds Hallucination. Priced at $55 million, this diamond-encrusted Graff masterpiece is said to be the most valuable watch in the world.