Why is my WordPress admin page not loading?
Common reasons why you can’t access wp-admin Your login credentials (username/password) are incorrect. You’re being blocked by your security plugin. You changed the WordPress login URL. There’s a problem with your WordPress site (White Screen of Death, 500 Internal Server Error, etc.)
How do I fix WordPress login issues?
Let’s quickly recap the solutions to run through if you’re having issues:
- Change your password.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Deactivate your plugins.
- Revert back to the default theme.
- Replace your login file.
- Define the WordPress and site URLs.
- Fix a corrupted . htaccess file.
How do I access my WordPress admin page?
Logging in to WordPress On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
Can’t login to WP admin after migration?
Try accessing your site via /wp-admin . Go to Settings > Permalinks and click Save Settings. Rename hide-my-login , activate it, and see if it works now.
Why WP is not working today?
Broken code is probably the most common reason why WordPress sites won’t load. Unfinished or incomplete auto-updates for your WP site or WP plugins. Incompatible plugins. Poor plugin or theme coding.
How do I fix WordPress login page refreshing and redirecting issues?
How to Fix the WordPress Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue (3 Methods)
- Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache. The quickest way to solve the WordPress login redirect issue is by clearing your browser cookies and cache.
- Check New Installs and Updates (Plugins and Themes)
- Restore Your Default .
How do I fix login problems?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
What is the WordPress admin login URL?
The simplest way to find your WordPress login URL is to add /admin to the end of your site URL. For example, if your WordPress site is www.mywebsite.com , you can access your login page by visiting www.mywebsite.com/admin .