Why is my YouTube app running so slow?
It’s good to clear the cache often. When you load the first time, the browser caches everything in order to load faster next time. This will make browser store too much temporary data, which can be the cause of YouTube running slow. If not, clear the cache and see if it works.
How do I watch YouTube at 3x speed?
YouTube Speed Controls. Click ` (the grave accent key) to flick between normal and 2x speed, or ctrl + ` to play at 3x speed.
How can I make YouTube run faster?
How to speed up YouTube videos on your computer
- Go to the YouTube video you want to watch and click “Pause” when it begins to play.
- Click the gear icon at the bottom of the video and select “Playback speed.” Click the gear icon and then press Playback speed.
- Select your desired playback speed.
- Click “Play.”
Why do my YouTube videos keep buffering?
YouTube playback may need to buffer more often if your computer, phone, or tablet is doing too much. Once all apps are closed, re-open YouTube (either the mobile app or in your web browser) and give it another try. If you’re watching YouTube videos in a web browser, try closing excess open browser tabs.
Why can’t I speed up youtube videos?
If you don’t see the playback speed option within the video settings, you’ll have to change your default player. To do that, paste “www.youtube.com/html5” into your browser’s web address bar. Next, select “Request the HTML5 player” followed by “Use the default player.”
Can I speed up YouTube videos?
While playing a video, tap the screen once to bring up the toolbar, then tap the vertical ellipses button (three dots aligned vertically) located in the upper-right corner of the video frame. In the menu that pops up, select “Playback speed.” In the “Playback speed” list that appears, select the speed you’d like.
How do you increase speed on YouTube?
Go to a video. Tap the video once, then tap More . Tap Playback Speed. Select the speed at which you’d like the video to play.
Why are YouTube videos not playing smoothly?
1) Go to Settings in the More options menu on Chrome. 2) Click Advanced at the very bottom. 3) Disabled Use hardware acceleration when available by switching the icon to grey. 4) Relaunch Chrome and then re-play the YouTube video to see if it plays smoothly.
How can I increase my video load speed?
Here’s some things you can do to achieve that:
- Close other applications and programs.
- Pause the stream for a few moments.
- Reduce video quality.
- Speed up your internet connection.
- Remove other devices connected to your network.
- Update graphics card drivers.
- Try a wired Ethernet connection.
- Clean up your browser settings.
How do I fix slow buffering on YouTube?
How to Fix YouTube Videos Keep Buffering on Windows/Mac/iPhone
- Make sure the stable internet connection speed (1Mbps at least)
- Restart the router/computer/iPhone.
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- Check/Update the Flash Player.
- Lower the video resolution.
- Download YouTube videos and watch offline.