Just a small note to advise that Securich reached 0.1.4.
Some new tools include:
* Added Password complexity
* Enhanced `set_password` – Old password is now necessary to replace it by a new one
* Enhanced Revoke privileges to accept regexp
* Added Block user@hostname on a database level
* Added Creation of reserved usernames
* Added Help stored procedure displays help for each stored proc
* Enhanced `create_update_role` to include the removal of privilages from roles
* Enhanced `grant_priveleges` on `alltables` for a database without tables would terminate with an error instead of gracefully (now fixed)
* Added Restore user@hostname on a database level
* Removed ‘show warnings’ from sql installation
The database design using workbench is also available in the db folder (for easier understanding of what lies beneath.