Do you believe that every child is a potential genius?
Every child is a genius. Essentially, the real meaning of genius is to “give birth to the joy” that is within each child. Every child is born with that capacity. Each child comes into life with wonder, curiosity, awe, spontaneity, vitality, flexibility, and many other characteristics of a joyous being.
What are the traits of a highly intelligent person?
Here are the most tell-tale marks of a truly intelligent person.
- You Know That You Don’t Know. Highly intelligent people rarely admit they know everything.
- You Like to Go with the Flow.
- You Are Curious About the World.
- You Are Sensitive to People’s Feelings.
- You Have High Self-Control.
- Final Thoughts.
What is a natural genius?
People who subscribe to the Natural Genius theory of competence believe that true competence means having inherent intelligence and ability. Those suffering from Natural Genius syndrome get there by comparing themselves to the best of the best.
Do I believe that every child can achieve?
I believe each and every child has the ability to achieve greatness. Children are our future and we must prepare them to lead the world to become the change that the world needs.
What defines a smart person?
On a literal level, the dictionary defines ‘smart’ as ‘having or showing a quick-witted intelligence’, and intelligence is defined as ‘the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills’.
How do you know if your child is a genius?
11 Signs Your Kid Might Be a Genius
- They have an impeccable memory. Like the fact that you?
- They start talking at an early age and have a large vocabulary.
- They ask probing questions.
- And have a really good attention span.
- They have a wide range of interests.
- Or they tend to focus intently on just one area.