How do I fix the Spoolsv exe application?
- Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System tools.
- On the Welcome to System Restore screen, select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option.
- Select Next.
- On the “Select Restore Point screen”, select the date that represents the restore point to which you want to roll back your computer.
- Select “Next”
What is Spoolsv EXE?
spoolsv.exe runs the Windows OS print spooler service. Any time you print something with Windows this important service caches the print job into memory so your printer can understand what to print. spoolsv.exe stands for Print Spooler Service.
How do I reinstall the print spooler in Windows 10?
2] Restart Print Spooler service using Task Manager
- Open Task Manager using the Search box or in any other preferred way.
- Click on the More details option to access all the tabs.
- Switch to the Services tab.
- Scroll down and select Spooler service.
- Right-click on Spooler.
- Click on the Restart option.
Why is my spoolsv.exe file in a different location?
If you found the spoolsv.exe file in a different location, then it is likely that a virus or malicious program is acting in disguise and taking advantage of a weak program. Perform a thorough scan of PC, using your antivirus. It does not hurt to download and run an extra security program like Auslogics Anti-Malware to detect even more threats.
How to fix print spooler service keeps crashing?
Make sure RPC service is the dependencies of Spooler service. Now Start the Spooler Service. Make sure your Printer driver is updated. 1. Run “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files. 2. Re-start system in Clean Boot to determine whether background programs are interfering with the service.
Where to find print spooler in Windows 10?
Open the File Explorer then navigate to this path: C:\\Windows\\System32 2.Next, find ‘ spoolsv.exe ’ then right-click on it and select Properties. 3.Switch to the “ Security ” tab.
How to delete unnecessary files in the spool directory?
The unnecessary files in the spool directory are usually .SHD and SPL files. To delete these files, follow these instructions carefully: Press the Windows button on your keyboard or click on the Windows start icon. Click on Control Panel to launch it