How do I use Synology photo Uploader?
How do I batch upload photos to Synology Photos?
- Launch your web browser. On Windows, use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Sign in to Synology Photos and go to the Photos tab.
- Drag-and-drop photos, videos, or folders to the browser.
- Track the upload progress from the Background Tasks window that pops-up.
How do I enable Synology photos?
To use Synology Photos, a photo source must be enabled to keep your photos and videos. Personal Space: To enable this source, sign in to DSM as an administrator, go to Control Panel > User & Group > Advanced > User Home, and tick Enable user home service (untick to disable).
How do I upload pictures to my DS?
To upload manually: Go to an existing album where you want to upload your photos and videos, and tap > Upload to upload files from your mobile device to Photo Station. In addition to uploading files to existing albums, you can also tap > Create new album to create a new album for the uploaded photos.
What are smart albums in DS photo?
Smart Albums are special albums that automatically group photos or videos that match specific criteria. The contents of a Smart Album will automatically change when you change the criteria.
How do I transfer photos from iphone to Synology?
To upload photos or videos from your iOS device to Synology NAS:
- Go to the DiskStation tab and browse to the destination shared folder. Tap and choose Upload.
- Select photos or videos from your iOS albums, or take a new photo.
- If you want to check the upload status, tap the Tasks tab.
Where are Synology photos stored?
Synology NAS provides the home/photo folder for you to store photos and videos that you want to share. The system will create index thumbnails of the photos and videos automatically, and then people can view photo albums via a web browser.
How do I transfer photos to Synology NAS?
Move or copy photos and videos
- Sign in to DSM and launch File Station.
- Click the shared folder named “photo” on the left panel.
- Select the folders and photos you wish to move or copy.
- Click Action and select Copy to/Move to….
- Select Copy to… or Move to… according to your needs.
Are Synology photos free?
Synology Photos is also available as a free app on Android and iOS. Installation and setup are easy: simply download and install from your mobile store (for this review, we used the Android Play Store) and load the app. You will be given the choice to enable auto-backups right away.
How do I access my DS photos?
To log in to Photo Station with DS photo:
- Address or QuickConnect ID: This can be either the internal or external IP address, DDNS hostname, or Synology QuickConnect ID.
- User account and password: If you have enabled Personal Photo Station, tap next to the account field and enter your Personal Photo Station account.
Can Synology Backup Iphone photos?
Enabling Photo Backup can automatically upload the photos and videos taken with your iOS device to Photo Station. Go to Photo Backup on the left panel and tap to enable Photo Backup. Once this feature is enabled, it will upload photos and videos automatically to an album of your choice.
Are Synology photos good?
Synology Photos has a responsive and fast search function with features new filter types that will allow users to quickly sort through their photos and find what they need. This is particularly handy for professionals with larger libraries, as the Synology app allows you to sort by: File type. Time taken.
Where can I get DS photo for Windows?
Find all detailed features about the app on our website: www.synology.com > NAS > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs https://www.synology.com/dsm/5.2/software_spec#DSphoto Synology no longer provides software updates for DS photo on Windows Phone (starting May 11, 2018) and Windows UWP (starting May 25, 2020).
When do I need to update my DS photo?
Synology no longer provides software updates for DS photo on Windows Phone (starting May 11, 2018) and Windows UWP (starting May 25, 2020). For more information on the supported platforms of DS photo, please visit Synology’s official website.
Can you upload photos to a Synology photo station?
Uploading files via Synology Photo Station Uploader will leverage the computing ability of your computer to speed up the conversion.” This also appears to have the option to “Keep the folder structure when uploading files” – which is the entire point of this whole endeavor. However, when I try to set this up using this guide, it cannot connect.
Is there a plugin for photo station for WordPress?
(2016-03-24) Added support for watermark to help protect the copyright of your photos. The plugin in WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal allows you to access Photo Station directly and add photos or albums to these three platforms. Windows AD and LDAP users can use Personal Photo Station now.