How do you express your proud of someone?
Say something like:
- I know how hard you’ve worked for this. Congratulations on a very fine achievement; or.
- You’ve earned every bit of this. How wonderful for you; or.
- I’m so proud of what you’ve accomplished and very impressed. Well done.
How do you appreciate someone’s write up?
Thank you for your thorough research and clear writing.
- Write Your Letter Step-by-Step. Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work. Example Sentences.
- State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work. Example Sentences.
- Close by thanking the writer for his or her work. Example Sentences.
What is a speech of praise called?
encomium, eulogy, panegyric, tribute, citation mean a formal expression of praise. encomium implies enthusiasm and warmth in praising a person or a thing. received encomiums from literary critics eulogy applies to a prepared speech or writing extolling the virtues and services of a person.
How do you write a praise speech?
Tell the speaker that you enjoyed his or her speech. Mention specifically what you liked about the speech or presentation and, if appropriate, explain how you have personally benefited from the speech. Conclude by thanking the speaker.
What are nice words to say?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
Are you proud of yourself quotes?
“Be proud of yourself. Be proud that your heart and intentions are good. Be proud of the fact that you are trying.” “You don’t have to belittle others in order to feel important in life.
What is a better word for proud?
Synonyms & Antonyms of proud
- (also hifalutin),