What are 3 distinct subject areas in the humanities?
The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, and visual and performing arts such as music and theatre.
What are the highest paying jobs for females?
Check out the full list of jobs where women earn the most:
- 8 (tie).
- Management analysts.
- Human resources managers.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Physician assistants.
- Physicians and surgeons. sheff/Shutterstock.
- Veterinarians. Westend61/Getty Images.
What can you do after Humanities?
Pure Humanities Courses after 12th
- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences.
- BA in Arts (Fine/Visual/Performing)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Design (in Animation)
- BA LLB (5 year Integrated Programme)
- Bachelor of Design (BDes)
- Bachelor of Science (in Hospitality & Travel)
- Bachelor of Science (in Design)
Is psychology stem or humanities?
The National Science Foundation (NSF) definition of STEM fields includes mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, computer and information sciences, and the social and behavioral sciences – psychology, economics, sociology, and political science (National Science Foundation, Division of Science Resources Statistics.
What are the humanities subjects?
Within the humanities, most students major in English, history, religious studies, art history, philosophy, a foreign language, or area/ethnic studies. Many also pursue a general humanities or liberal arts major.
What is the function of humanities?
The humanities help us understand others through their languages, histories and cultures. They foster social justice and equality. And they reveal how people have tried to make moral, spiritual and intellectual sense of the world. The humanities teach empathy.
What careers are female dominated?
- Nurse Practitioners. 91.5% women.
- Secretaries and Administrative Assistants. 94.2% women.
- Preschool and Kindergarten Teachers. 97.2% women.
- Waiters and Waitresses. 71.8% women.
- Social Workers. 81.9% women.
- Flight Attendants. 75.8% women.