What are 5 affirmations?
5 Affirmations to change your day
- I AM CONFIDENT! This is an obvious one and you can be excused for wondering how saying this one phrase could raise your self-confidence.
- I AM FULLY IN CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS.
- I AM WORTHY OF PRAISE.
- TODAY I CHOOSE TO HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.
- I AM ABUNDANT.
What a man needs to hear?
Here are 11 things that today’s man, who recognizes new and changing roles and embraces them, wants to hear.
- #1 — I appreciate you.
- #2 — I understand.
- #3 — Take What Time You Need.
- #4 — I Apologize–Please Forgive Me.
- #5 — You did such a great job.
- #6 — You are sexy/hot.
What are words of affirmation?
Words of affirmation are any spoken or written words that confirm, support, uplift, and empathize with another person in a positive manner. Words of affirmation is one of the five love languages, which are just specific ways of giving and receiving love in a relationship.
How can I flatter my husband?
So, today, try to compliment your husband in the following 4 areas at least once.
- Compliment Him on the Physical. Compliment his strength, his eyes, or his hands.
- Compliment Him on the Mental and Emotional.
- Compliment Him on His Father/Husband Role.
- Compliment Him on the Way He Treats You.
What husbands want to hear from their wives?
10 Things Husbands Want to Hear from their Wives
- “I love being your wife.”
- “You’re an outstanding father.”
- “I’m really attracted to you.
- “I really respect the decision you made.”
- “I know how important it is to live within our means.
- “I’m so grateful for your spiritual leadership.”
- “You are so wise.”
- “I appreciate how hard you work to provide for our family.”
What are good daily affirmations?
Repeat After Me… 17 Positive Affirmations to Inspire You
- I am love. I am purpose.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff. (@gabbybernstein)
- I can.
- I am adventurous.
- I feed my spirit.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I am my own superhero.
- I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
How can I make my husband madly in love with me?
20 Ways To Make Your Husband Fall In Love With You Again
- Dress to make an impact on your husband.
- Surprise him with dates and mini-vacations.
- Try to be adventurous in bed.
- Value the things he does for you.
- Keep the flirtatious relationship alive.
- Pursue a hobby that interests him.
- Encourage him to go out with his friends.
- Try to resolve issues by communicating with each other.
How do I affirm my boyfriend?
50 Words of Affirmation For Him – Every Man Needs to Hear!
- DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional.
- It’s totally transformed my relationship!
- Thank you for all that you do.
- I’m so lucky to have a man like you.
- You make me a better person.
- You make me a stronger person.
- I can’t wait to snuggle and kiss you later!
- I’m so proud of you for going after your dreams.
How do you write an affirmation?
How to Create Positive Affirmations
- Start with the words “I am.” These are the two most powerful words in the English language.
- Use the present tense.
- State it in the positive.
- Keep it brief.
- Make it specific.
- Include an action word ending with –ing.
- Include at least one dynamic emotion or feeling word.
What are my affirmations?
Affirmations are positive reminders or statements that can be used to encourage and motivate yourself or others. Often it’s a lot easier to affirm others than it is ourselves, but we need to remember to encourage ourselves as well.
How do you affirm a man?
Explicitly saying something like, “I’m happy to be here with you right now,” or “You really matter to me,” will make your WOA guy feel more affirmed than maybe even a kiss. In fact, having you announce that you would rather be with him than anyone else right now might actually make his entire day.
How do I know my husbands love language?
3 ways to find out your husband’s Love Language:
- Ask your lover to take the quiz online. It pops up one question at a time with multiple choice answers.
- Take the quiz manually out of the book, The 5 Love Languages.
- Ask the Mr. to make a list of all the things you do that make him feel loved.
How do I show my wife affirmation?
Words of Affirmation for Your Wife
- You are gorgeous inside and out.
- I’ve learned so much from you.
- You make me a better man.
- I love spending time with you.
- I have so much fun being with you!
- That meal was so great!
- Thank you for everything you do around the house.
- I’m so excited to spend time with you after this week.
How do I verbally affirm my husband?
WORDS OF AFFIRMATION FOR YOUR HUSBAND
- I appreciate when you…
- You do ….. really well.
- I love it when you….
- Thank you for…..
- I love you because…..
- Thank you for supporting our family.
- You are a great dad to our kids.
- I am proud of you because….
What are the 5 love languages of affirmation?
Gary called these ways of expressing and receiving love the “5 Love Languages.” They are Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch. Each individual has at least one language that they prefer above the other… and this is where it gets interesting.
How do you show words of affirmation?
Give Them a Shout Out. Make sure you compliment your words of affirmation partner in front of other people. Tell them what makes you proud and what you really appreciate. Don’t go overboard and embarrass your partner, but telling others how awesome you think your partner is will touch their heart in so many ways.