What are the most popular blogs 2020?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- HuffPost: $500 million per year.
- Engadget: $47.5 million per year.
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
Who are some famous bloggers?
List of Top 10 Bloggers of the World & Their Earning
- Arriana Huffington – Huffington Post.
- Peter Rojas – Engadget.
- Rand Fishkin – Moz.
- Pete Cashmore – Mashable.
- Michael Arrington – TechCrunch.
- Brian Clark – CopyBlogger.
- Mario Armando Lavanderia Jr – Perez Hilton.
- Peter Rojas – Gizmodo.
Which blog site is most popular?
WordPress.org – Best for Self-Hosted Blogs Among the best blog sites, the self-hosted version of WordPress is, by far the most popular blogging platform in the world.
Can girls do blogging?
You can blog passively As a woman, it’s not required you blog full time. Anyone can blog in any profession. Amira is a lawyer but she does well as a blogger, teaching others how to blog legally. Starting your own blog as a woman is not like you are going to begin something rocket science.
Who is #1 blogger?
Top 10 Bloggers in India and Their Earn from Blogging
Where can I read blogs for free?
Here are the best free blogging sites you can use to start your own blog today:
- Wix (www.wix.com) Best for…
- WordPress (www.wordpress.org) Best for…
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- Weebly (www.weebly.com)
- Medium (www.medium.com)
- Ghost (www.ghost.org)
- Blogger (www.blogger.com)
- Tumblr (www.tumblr.com)
What should I post on my personal blog?
Blog Post Ideas Guaranteed to Blast Off Your Blog
- #1 Start a contest!
- #2 Tell a secret about yourself.
- #3 Examine a quote that speaks to you.
- #4 Try something new, then blog about it.
- #8 Create an in-depth guide.
- #9 Do a “top ten” list.
- #10 Travel the world, post as you go.
- #13 Write a joke.
What are 4 common types of blogs?
The four most common types of blogs are Personal blogs, Business blogs, Niche blogs, and Affiliate blogs. Let’s discuss them one by one.
What are the most popular blogs for women?
Let us look at most blogs discussing women’s issues. Women write most of them for women, blogs about fashion, beauty, career, spiritual, fitness, how to raise kids and maternity blogs, etc. Each of these blogs has a chance to gain their audience because each of them shows things differently.
Which is the best blog for women over 40?
Reading blogs for women that are written in a conversational tone are some of my favorites, and I found myself reading article after article that she’d written. Her approach is real, raw and a breath of fresh air. Elegance is timeless is the manta of this blog for women over 40.
Which is the most popular website for women?
Women Blogs. 1. Cosmopolitan.com – The Women’s Magazine for Fashion, Sex Advice, Dating Tips, and Celebrity News. About Blog Your source for the latest sex tips, celebrity news, dating and relationship help, beauty tutorials, fashion trends, and more. Frequency about 168 posts per week.
What makes sixty and Me the best blog for women?
Margaret Manning is the founder of Sixty and Me which is a HUGE community of 500,000 women over 60 all around the world. What makes Sixty & Me one of the best blogs for women?