What do I like about me text?
Reasons Why I Love You Messages
- I love you because I love everything about you.
- I love the way you make me feel when I am with you.
- I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
- I love how loyal you are to me.
- You just make me feel so good.
- I love how even when you’re not right next to me, I still feel you with me.
- You are the best, you are amazing!
What do you reply when someone says a lot of love?
Go out there and spread the love!
- I love you more.
- Thank you.
- Hearing you say that makes me so happy.
- Did you know that you make the world a better place?
- No, I love you!
- You’re the only person who makes me smile constantly.
- You’re so wonderful that you made me forget my reply to your “I love you.”
Can we say lots of love?
Either is correct, but both are colloquialisms. They would not be used in formal English. It’s normal to write ‘Lots of love’. It’s unusual to write ‘Loads of love’.
Can you say lots of love to a friend?
“lots of love” is a way to end a message or a letter between family or very good friends. It is a way of saying that we hold you dear and you are special to us. It should not be confused by love between a man or a woman, “lots of love” is about friends and family.
Can we say love you loads?
I love you is a statement and loads of love is an adjective. It’s the same.
What is lots of love in texting?
LOL stands for Lots of Love.
Is it correct to say love you lots?
Younger folks tend to be modern as to say love you lots in contrast to more formal and serious personalities who will plainly say I love you. Both however convey feelings of love and ardour if genuinely and sincerely felt.
What I like about you things to say?
120 Reasons Why I Love You:
- I love the way you look at me.
- You make me feel like I’m the only person in the world.
- With you I can be myself.
- I love you because we are family and friends at the same time.
- When we’re together, all my problems disappear.
- You make my heart smile.
- You know me better than I know myself..
How do you say I want to be your friend?
There isn’t one right way to approach someone you want to be friends with, but here are a few ideas that might help.
- Highlight a similarity.
- Ask them a question.
- Pay them a compliment.
- Offer help.
- Use humor.
- Be upfront.
- What do you think is the best way to approach someone you want to be friends with?
What are things you like about someone?
10 Things That People Love About You
- Your Courage. Think of all the hardships you’ve been through.
- Your Energy. You work harder and give your time to those you love a lot.
- Your Ability to Love. Your friends and family are around for a reason.
- Your Passion.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Positivity.
- Your Looks.
How do you say much love?
Synonyms for Much love
- lots of love. n.
- lot of love.
- great love.
- eternally yours.
- big love.
- plenty of love.
- so much love.
- all my love.
How do you write a letter I like you?
How to write a love letter to your partner:
- Be ready to get vulnerable.
- Start out the letter with a personal greeting.
- Say why you’re writing the letter.
- Tell them why you love them and/or being with them.
- Use storytelling.
- Close the letter warmly.
- Consider whether it’s the right gesture.
What does I love you a lot mean?
primarily it means ‘l love you’ though with an emphasis. same would be ‘i love you too much’. when in love — the words rules supreme in the head and meanders 24×7 in the mind. superlatives like ‘a lot’ or ‘too much’ are often used in written communications or telephone calls or face to face.
What’s the meaning of love you loads?
1 tr to have a great attachment to and affection for. 2 tr to have passionate desire, longing, and feelings for. 3 tr to like or desire (to do something) very much.