What is the dirtiest rap song?
Dirtiest Rap Songs of All-Time
- Gimmie That NuttEazy-E.
- Crazy Rap (Colt 45 & 2 Zig Zags)Afroman.
- Ain’t No Fun (If the Homies Cant Have None) (feat.
- My Neck, My Back (Lick It)Khia.
- Fuck YouDr.
- What’s Your Fantasy (Featuring Shawna)Ludacris, Shawnna.
- 212Azealia Banks, Lazy Jay.
- Put It In Your MouthAkinyele, Kia Jeffries.
What is the best rap verse in 2021?
Without further ado, these are Complex’s picks for the 25 best rap verses of 2021 (so far).
- Royce Da 5′9″, “Greed” via YouTube.
- JID, “Scatter Brain”
- Remble, “Gordon R Freestyle”
- Nicki Minaj, “Fractions”
- Polo G, “Bloody Canvas”
- Jim Jones, “Laps Around the Sun”
- Boldy James, “Missing Summers”
- Rome Streetz, “Kill All Rats”
What are the best rap lines?
The Best Rapper Quotes
- “Cause whatever you love can be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.”
- “I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at, but I have to keep working.”
- “People can try to reinvent themselves.
- “Forget yesterday, live for today.
- “Living life is a choice.
What is the verse in rap?
Verse: The verse is the primary part of the song where the rapping occurs and where the artist makes his point. The duration is usually 16 bars (4 quatrains to the verse, 3 verses to the song), but the verse may last 8 bars, 12 bars, or 24 bars.
Who are the rudest rappers?
Top 10 Dirtiest Rappers
- CAM’RON. A brilliant lyricist with a knack for raising eyebrows, Killa Cam — especially in his early 00s heyday — could throw down with the grossest rappers.
- DANNY BROWN.
- LIL KIM.
- LIL WAYNE.
- TOO $HORT.
Who was the first explicit rapper?
And while a lot of rappers have taken credit for infusing hip hop with colorful adjectives, one name is consistently mentioned as the spark that ignited the profane flame: Blowfly. The original dirty rapper. The king of X-rated rap raunch. Long before there was 2 Live Crew, N.W.A., or Lil’ Kim, there was Blowfly.
What words do rappers use?
- “Get blowed” – to get high off marijuana.
- “Got the germ” – have received HIV/AIDS.
- “Got the dragon” – having bad breath.
- “Hit me on the hip” – to contact by pager.
- “Dancing with the devil” – doing something very risky.
- “Got 5 on it” – putting £5000 into something wether it be a bet or a criminal enterprise.
Who was the best rapper?
The 10 Best Rappers of All Time
- Andre 3000.
- Lauryn Hill.
- Ghostface Killah.
- Kendrick Lamar.
- Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne’s commercial success speaks for itself — just ask Elvis, whom Weezy surpassed three years ago as the artist with the most Billboard Hot 100 hits of all time.
What is a 16 in rap?
After the intro, rap songs usually go into the verse. Most of the time verses are 16 bars. Which mean 16 counts of 4. When someone says “write a sixteen”, they are referring to 16 bars.
Which is the Best Rap love song for women?
After two verses of self-congratulatory rhymes, Kane “takes a few minutes to mellow out” and salute the ladies: “You’re best scooped like ice cream,” he cheers. “Smooth Operator” is the closest we’ll ever get to a Big Daddy Kane love song.
Which is the Best Rap quote of all time?
Also check out these song quotes and lyrics from the biggest hits of 2019. 17. “You know it’s funny when it rains it pours 18. “Rap is something you do Hip Hop is something you live.” – KRS-One 19. “You know the type: loud as a motorbike but wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.”―
Are there any inspirational rap songs to listen to?
Inspiring and educating bright minds from around the world. Rap and hip hop may be been seen by many as just street music, but amidst the number of rap songs about love, sex, guns, and money, there are some that have very powerful verses.
Which is the best verse in hip hop?
Making a great hip hop song is one thing. But sometimes putting together one sharp verse is all you need to earn you legendary status. Not surprisingly, our list of the 100 greatest rap verses (equipped with snippets of each) is based on lyricism, delivery, cultural impact and overall awesomeness.