What is the most random question?
- When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?
- What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
- What’s the weirdest thought you’ve ever had?
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “fidget”?
- What made-up word would you incorporate into the English language if you could?
What is the difference between pertinent and relevant?
When something is relevant, it has something to do with the topic. When something is pertinent, it means it is significant. It will have an impact on the decision or the outcome.
What are some random questions to ask your friends?
71 Good Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
- What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What would be your perfect day?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
What is a pertinent fact?
Something pertinent is relevant and on-point. If you give your best friend pertinent advice, that means the advice is appropriate for the situation. Something pertinent is related to the current topic or situation — and probably helpful too.
What are the three types of comprehension questions?
Literal, inferential, and evaluative questions help learners read and think in different ways. To help students monitor their comprehension, it helps to ask questions while you read.
Does pertinent mean important?
: having a clear decisive relevance to the matter in hand.
What are pertinent questions?
What Is a Pertinent Question? One that is sincere, specific, informed, and reflects sound reasoning. One that doesn’t include the word “you” when directed to a stranger, or otherwise beckon a subjective answer. One that doesn’t seek sensationalism and isn’t prurient.
What is the meaning of pertinent?
adjective. pertaining or relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant: pertinent details.
When playing 21 questions with a guy what to ask?
21 Questions To Ask a Guy
- What type of food do you like?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- Do you like pets?
- What is your dream job?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Do you like traveling?
- Do you like sports?
- What’s your favorite drink?
Is pertinently a word?
per·ti·nent adj. Clearly related to a matter at hand.
What are pertinent examples?
The definition of pertinent is something that has a logical connection to the current subject. An example of pertinent is someone mentioning Martin Luther King Jr.
What do you ask a boy?
Without further delay, here are 200 quality questions to ask a guy!
- What was your best drop the mic moment?
- What childish thing do you still enjoy?
- What’s the biggest doubt you have?
- Who has completely lost your respect?
- What movie do you wish life was more like?
- How many phones have you broken or lost?
How do you ask pertinent questions?
Ten Tips for Asking Good Questions
- Plan your questions.
- Know your purpose.
- Open conversation.
- Speak your listener’s language.
- Use neutral wording.
- Follow general questions with specific ones.
- Focus your questions so they ask one thing at a time.
- Ask only essential questions.