What is the rhyming word of sing?
What is the definition of purple?
(Entry 1 of 3) 1 : having a color between red and blue : of the color purple a purple flower purple fabric … can only have left his antagonists purple with frustration.—
What rhymes with kiss you?
Does Purple rhyme with turtle?
Purple. There are plenty of words that almost rhyme with “purple,” but nothing takes the cake exactly. If you need to rhyme “purple” try “turtle.” As in: “Roses are red, violets are purple.
What word rhymes with bat?
Words That Rhyme With “Bat” :
- 1 syllable: at, baht, batt, blat, brat, cat, Catt, chat, dat, drat, fat, flat, frat, gat, Gatt, gnat, hat, Jat, kat, khat, lat, mat, Matt, matte, pat, plat, Platte, prat, Pratt, qat, rat, sat, scat, scatt, skat, slat, spat, splat, sprat, stat, swat, tat, that, vat, watt, xat.
- 2 syllables:
- 3 syllables:
- 4 syllables:
What rhymes Fed?
What rhymes with fed?
- 1 syllable. Said. Spread. Lead. Head. Red. Bed. Dread. Shed. Bread. Dead. Med. Bled.
- 2 syllables. Instead. Ahead. Upset. Forget. Regret. Forehead. Mindset. Crackhead. Bloodshed. Misled. Behead. Unsaid.
- 3 syllables. Internet. Cigarette. Overhead. Infrared. Alphabet. Muhammed. Gingerbread. Mohammad. Thoroughbred. Sudafed. Figurehead.
What rhymes with purple podcast?
Something Rhymes with Purple is a podcast about words and language where we find out. It’s hosted by Susie Dent, the star of dictionary corner on 8/10 Cats Does Countdown and author, broadcaster and ex MP Gyles Brandreth.
What are words that rhyme with you?
What word rhymes with feelings?
Does circle rhyme purple?
Yes, “purple” rhymes with “circle,” but it is not a perfect rhyme. It is a type of near rhyme called a generic rhyme. “Turtle” would also rhyme generically with these two words, since the t sound is also a voiceless stop.
What rhymes met?
What rhymes with met?
- 1 syllable. Get. Let. Debt. Wet. Bet. Jet. Yet. Et. Sweat. Set. Threat.
- 2 syllables. Upset. Regret. Forget. Mindset. Instead. Ahead. Sunset. Roulette. Outlet. Reset. Corvette.
- 3 syllables. Cigarette. Internet. Alphabet. Silhouette. Juliet. Bayonet. Clarinet. Soviet. Minuet. Antoinette.
- 4 syllables. Cabriolet.
- 5 syllables. Videocassette.
What is another word for hug?
What is another word for hug?
What rhymes with the word happy?
What are the rhyming word?
Rhyming words are two or more words that have the same or similar ending sound. Some examples of rhyming words are: goat, boat, moat, float, coat. If they sound the same or similar, they rhyme. For example: car and bar rhyme; house and mouse rhyme.
What words rhyme with pets?
What word rhymes with green?
What rhymes with green?
- 1 syllable. Mean. Seen. Bein. Screen. Lean. Queen.
- 2 syllables. Between. Sixteen. Machine. Fifteen. Obscene. Unseen.
- 3 syllables. Halloween. Gasoline. Seventeen. Magazine. Nicotine. Wolverine.
- 4 syllables. Amphetamine. Aquamarine. Mujahideen. Acetylene. Labyrinthine. Polystyrene.
- 5 syllables. Methamphetamine. Polypropylene.
What word rhymes with poor?
What are words that rhyme with smile?
Is there a word that rhymes with purple?
There are many words that have no rhyme in the English language. Other words that have no rhyme include: silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.
What word rhymes with Bloom?
What rhymes with bloom?
- 1 syllable. Doom. Room. Boom. Whom. Tomb. Zoom. Womb. Broom. Gloom. Vroom.
- 2 syllables. Bathroom. Bedroom. Assume. Consume. Volume. Classroom. Perfume. Resume. Vacuum. Fortune.
- 3 syllables. Elbowroom. Livingroom. Afternoon. Honeymoon. Opportune. Saskatoon. Tablespoon. Autoimmune. Continuin’
What rhymes with purple and orange?
Livi. Orange rhymes with Blorenge and sporange, also, silver rhymes with chilver, lastly purple rhymes with hirple, just thought I would share that with you.