What model is the Dell C1760NW?
Print up to 15 ppm in black (A4/Letter) and up to 12 ppm in color (A4/Letter)i with 150-sheet input tray, 10-sheet bypass tray and 100-sheet output bin….Product information.
|Product Dimensions||20.7 x 17 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||C1760NW|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
How do I install my Dell C1760NW printer?
To connect manually using the printer front panel:
- Press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Select ‘System’.
- Select ‘Admin Menu’.
- Select ‘Network’.
- Select ‘Wireless Setup’.
- Select your network from the list.
- Enter your network passphrase.
- Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your wireless network.
Does Dell still make laser printers?
In addition to manufacturing top-performing computers, Dell also manufactures and distributes high-quality laser and inkjet printers. Each Dell printer is designed to create crisp, clear images whether you’re printing in color or in black and white.
How do I reset my Dell C1760NW printer?
- Press the Menu button.
- Press Down to “Admin Menu” and press the checkmark.
- Press Down to “Maintenance” and press the checkmark.
- Press Down to “Reset Defaults” and press the checkmark.
- Press the checkmark when “Are you sure?” appears.
- The printer restarts automatically to apply the settings.
How do I turn on my Dell C1760NW printer?
1 Connect the power cable to the power connector on the back of your printer (see “Rear View” on page 22). 2 Connect the other end of the cable to the power source. 3 Turn on the printer.
How do I connect my phone to my Dell printer?
Android devices Download the Mopria Print Service plug-in from Google Play Store and enable it in your phone settings. Connect your printer and device to the same network, and start printing right away. Your Android device will automatically detect all Mopria-enabled printers on the same network.
Is Dell 2350dn wireless?
Perfect for your small or medium size business, the Dell 2350d and 2350dn monochrome laser printers with wireless option provide high quality print capabilities in an affordable, compact device for personal or network workgroup use.
What printer works best with a Dell computer?
Printers Compatible With a Dell
- Dell V313 All-In-One Printer. The Dell V313 All-In-One is a printer, scanner and copier, which is manufactured by Dell itself.
- Epson Stylus SX125 Multifunction.
- HP Photosmart Premium CC335B Multifunction Inkjet Printer.
Do Dell still sell printers?
Ahead of the mega-merger with EMC, Dell has decided to quit selling printers as part of its hardware portfolio while its imaging business is being scaled back. Dell’s decision to quit the printer business in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific Japan regions was first noted by Stuart Gilbertson over at Consider IT.
How do I reset my Dell printer?
Step 1) Open the control panel on your system, and then look for “General Settings” on your printer’s menu. Step 2) Select your desired printer you want to reset, and then press “OK” to make the selection. Step 3) Select the option “Restore Factory Settings” or “Reset NVRAM” and then hit enter.
How do I restore my Dell printer to factory settings?
- Turn the printer off.
- Press and hold Right ( > ) and OK while turning the printer on.
- Release both buttons when the progress bar appears.
- The printer performs its power-on sequence, and then enters Configuration mode.
- Press Right ( > ) and choose “Restore Factory Defaults”.
How do I print from my iPad to my Dell wireless printer?
Setting Up AirPrint
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the network.
- Launch the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool by entering the IP address of the printer in your web browser..
- Click Print Server Settings > Print Server Settings tab > Airprint.
- Select the Enable AirPrint check box.