Why do I love my students?
I understand my students are just kids and they will probably forget me in years to come but if I can make their childhood a little bit better and shed some light on it while helping them learn then I feel I have done my job. I am proud to be a teacher and to see my students succeed.
What do students hate?
10 things kids hate about school (and 10 they love)
- 10 worst things.
- Homework hassles. Not surprisingly, homework tops most kids’ hate lists.
- Too-simple subjects. Some students crave more challenging work.
- Frosty recess. Escaping class to play outside is not always blissful.
- Wearying words.
- Lunch-break blues.
- Numbing numbers.
- Excruciating silence.
Why do students love their teachers?
1) They give love, attention, and acceptance to all kids. 2) They help their students succeed academically, even when that takes extra time to alter a lesson, one-on-one time teaching the student, or staying after hours to make sure they understand a math concept. 3) They make students feel special.
What do teachers like about their students?
Great teachers care about their students. They want them to succeed and are committed to helping them achieve their goals. Moreover, teachers care about their students’ happiness, well-being and life beyond the classroom.
How do you love students?
Here are 7 easy ways to show your students they are safe, adored and all is well:
- Give eye contact with a smile.
- Speak kind words.
- Be interested and ask questions.
- Be present.
- Have a special routine.
- Find out your student’s “Love Language”.
- Love them.
Why is my school special?
My school is special because we have a unique system that allows us as students to make our way to a better future. We have a community of respect and love for everyone no matter their race or skin color. The goal we have is to make a difference in the community and in ourselves to be something better.